From: Lori Cheung
Date: Tue Feb 11, 2003
Subject: Hi Liz! Peace Celebration at International House

Hi Liz!

Thank you for being an ambassador of peace. I adore your web site and your passion for sharing compassion and peace. You are a beautiful soul and we are all cheering for you on your journey.

Thank you for brightening up our world and sharing your vision. You inspire us and encourage us to pursue our dreams and passions too. You are touching many throughout our planet and it is an honor to know you.

Copyright 2002, Lori A. Cheung, The PortraitPhotographer.com

Recently, I had the honor of photographing the 9/11 Peace Celebration for International House at U.C. Berkeley. Left to right are Rotary Peace Scholars Nagarjun Devaraj (India), Nani Mahanta (India), Dr. Nancy Erbe (Director International Rotary Center), Alison Bond (New Zealand), and Tenzin Bhuchung (India).

I also have a Travel Tip for you: While vacationing in Malaysia and calling my friend to pick me up at the airport, I kept hanging up after hearing the “busy” tone. I must have driven my friend crazy because I called repeatedly. Only later did I discover that the ring tone in some countries sounds like our busy signal (in the US).

Wishing you and the world love,

Lori

< previous | mail archive | next >

whereisliz.com all contents © 2002, 2003 all rights reserved